10 element welded 900Mhz yagi. 902-928 MHz, 200 watts, 12dB gain. Jumper with N female termination and mounting hardware.
- All-wielded unit construction
- Waterproof Design
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Pigtail mounted N-female connector
- 10 Element Antenna with 53 1/2" Length
- Communications and data transmission antennas
- Manufacturing and Development of Communications Antennas for Wireless LAN
- Small Cell Applications
- ISM Band
Model PC8910NThe PC8910N directional yagi antenna provides for reception and transmission in the 896 to 940 MHz frequency band for spread spectrum applications. It features an enclosed feed system in a potted PVC radome for weather resistance. The antenna has no movable components, and all hardware is stainless steel. It provides a minimum of 11 dBd gain with a nominal 40 degrees by 45 degrees half-power beamwidth.
10 element welded 900 MHz yagi. 896-940 MHz, 200 watts, 11 dB gain.Jumper with N female termination and mounting hardware.
Here are available downloads related to this product: