Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Kathrein PR-480
Kathrein 470-490 MHz Paraflector Antenna (PR-480)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $164010
The Kathrein Scala Division PR-series Paraflector antennas are intended for use in professional fixed-station applications in the 406-512 MHz band. High gain, half parabolic design. Lower weight and surface area than a parabolic dish or grid. Item Height 18 inches, Item Length 68 inches, and Item Width 36 inches.
- Anodized seamless drawn aluminum pipe and tubing. Stainless steel hardware and fasteners.
- Weather resistant foam-filled broadband feed assembly requires no pressurization. Easily replaced for frequency changes.
- 470-490 MHz Specific Frequency, 32 deg Vertical Beamwidth, 24 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 100 W Maximum Power, N Female RF Connectors, and 100 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Type of Jumper Included-Not Specified.
- Mounting Hardware Not Included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kathrein 470-490 MHz Paraflector Antenna (PR-480)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!