Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Larsen PSUTWCNF
Larsen's Clarity Pearl In-Building Public Safety Antenna provides excellent coverage of Public Safety Networks including T-band and Tetra coverage. It is ideal for challenging building types such as hospitals, schools, shopping malls, government buildings, and multi-tenant units. Its white plastic radome allows it to blend in with most interior decor. The antenna operates with a 380-570 MHz & 698-960MHz wide frequency range.
- Ensures coverage of Public Safety Networks
- Ideal for hospitals, schools, government buildings, etc.
- Operates in a 380-570 MHz & 698-960MHz wide frequency range
- Includes a 500 mm coax N-Female RF connector
- Dimensions: 12.25" x 12.25" x 0.40"
- Frequency: 380-570 MHz / 698-960 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 1.8 dBi / 3.3 dBi / 3.0 dBi
- VSWR Max: 2.0:1
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 360-Degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth: 100 deg
- Input Power: 10 W
- RF Connector: N-Female
- Radome Material: UV Stabilized Plastic
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 70° C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Larsen Clarity Pearl In-Building Public Safety Antenna (PSUTWCNF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!