Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > RG-6 Coax Cables > CableTronix RG6UP-RL-1000
CableTronix 75-Ohm White RG-6 Coaxial Cable 1000-Ft (RG6UP-RL-1000)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $40099
List Price: $534.99
CableTronix RG-6 Coaxial Cable is the recommended for cable and satellite installations but it may also be used for audio, video, radio antenna, or computer network connections. This 18 AWG cable is constructed from copper clad steel and is double shielded by aluminum. The cable's jacket is made from plenum PVC with a white finish. Each purchase includes 1000-feet of cable on a wooden reel.
- Ideal for cable and satellite applications
- Jacket is constructed from durable PVC with a white finish
- Cable was 100% swept tested to 3 GHz
- Each purchase includes 1,000-feet of cable
- Impedance: 75+/-3 Ohms
- Velocity Ratio: 84%
- Capacitance: 16pF/ft. Nominal
- Spark Test: 2,500 V
- Dielectric Strength: 2,500 VDC
- SRL: 20 dB @ 1-3,000 MHz
- Center Conductor DCR: 28.6 Ohms/1,000'
- Operating Temperature: -4°F - 167°F
- Jacket Material: Plenum PVC, CMP, UL Listed, White
- Center Conductor Material: Copper Clad Steel
- Center Conductor Diameter: 18 AWG
- Dielectric Material: Foam FEP
- Dielectric Diameter: 0.170"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CableTronix 75-Ohm White RG-6 Coaxial Cable 1000-Ft (RG6UP-RL-1000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!