Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Laird S4906WB
Laird Technologies 4.9-5.875 GHz 8dBi Omnidirectional Antenna (S4906WB)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $4602
List Price: $53.99
LAIRD 4900 - 5874 MHz, 8 dBi vertically polarized omnidirectional antenna. Direct mount with N male connector. The wide band S4908WB is one in a series of omni antennas that have been optimized for direct chassis mount to outdoor radios or NEMA enclosures. Item Height: 12 inches, Item Length: 1 inch, and
Item Width: 1 inch.
- These antennas come standard with an integrated N male or female connector directly mounted to the base of the antenna.
- The rugged directly mounted connector is perfect for outdoor MESH applications that often require the antenna to be directly mounted to the radio or enclosure.
- The antenna is enclosed in a UV stable water resistant housing and the antenna will provide years of trouble free service. The antenna series includes antennas of various gains all with integrated N male or female connectors.
- There is a mast mount hardware kit available for applications that require the antenna to be remotely mounted from the radio enclosure.
- Gain dBd: 8.85, Polarization: Linear/Vertical, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 10 W Maximum Power, and Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 136 mile/h.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 4.9-5.875 GHz 8dBi Omnidirectional Antenna (S4906WB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!