Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Accessories > TERK SAT-CKIT
This upgrade Kit provides local-to-local access for 110° satellite in specific cities.
- Manufacturers May Vary
- Satellite upgrade kit for current owners of an 18x24 inch dual LNB dish
- Converts a DIRECTV dish with 2 LNBs to a triple LNB unit
- Enables access to future DIRECTV options, including HDTV and some local programming
- Receives signals and programming from DIRECTVs 110 degree longitude satellite
- Includes 2 coaxial cables (31.5 and 9 inches) and installation hardware
The use of a Sat-C Kit upgrades an existing satellite dish with two LNBs to a triple LNB unit. This special third LNB will be required to access additional DIRECTV® programming, including HDTV and local-to-local in some markets. The Sat C kit contains all of the necessary pieces to easily convert a satellite dish with two LNBs to a triple-LNB dish, including a Sat C single LNB, Sat B/Sat C Combiner, Coaxial Cable (31.5" and 9"), Hardware (#8 x 1" screw & #8 post nut) and installation instructions.
• Input Frequency: 12.6-12.8 GHz
• Output Frequency: 1.061-1.149 GHz
• Noise Figure: 1.4 dB max
• L.O.: 11.5416 GHz, ±2 MHz
• Gain: 50-62 dB
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Terk SAT-C Satellite TV Upgrade Kit (SAT-CKIT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!