Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > Hall Research SC-CSV-HD
Hall Research Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor (SC-CSV-HD)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $39425
List Price: $415.00
A processor that has the ability to scale the analog video signal from Composite and S-Video sources into a digital HDMI output with a wide range of HDTV and PC resolutions (up to 1080p). Along with scaling video, this converts the input analog or digital optical fiber (TOSLink) audio signals into both an analog and digital format for simultaneous output on the HDMI, optical fiber, and analog 3.5mm L/R connectors. There is an easy-to-use on-screen display menu for configuration, picture setup, system information, and other advanced options.
- Scales CV or SV analog video to PC (VGA-WUXGA) or HD(480i-1080P) resolutions
- Can automatically detect the connected monitor's NATIVE resolution and adjust the output scaling to match
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion
- Supports 3D motion video adaptive, 3D de-interlacing and 3:2/2:2 pull-down detection and recovery
- Horizontal mirroring (x-axis flip)
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output
- Powerful video scaling for real-time frame rate conversion
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor (SC-CSV-HD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!