Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Compasses > Furuno SC130
This compass is the latest satellite compass built on FURUNO's commercial-grade technology platform and increases the accuracy of other devices, such as Radar, ARPA, Scanning Sonar, Current Indicator, Chart Plotter, ECDIS and Autopilots. It provides a highly accurate heading input to these other technologies by utilizing the very latest GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System). This satellite system is comprised of GPS, Galileo and GLONASS to ensure the highest precision and a continuous coverage.
The satellite compass provides a variety of data, including GPS Positioning, SOG (Speed Over Ground), COG (Course Over Ground), ROT (Rate Of Turn) and 3-axis speed (bow, stern and longitudinal). All of these data assist with critical maneuvers, such as berthing. The compasses are maintenance free - a great asset for any vessel.
- Provides highly accurate heading data of 0.25° for autopilot, radar, ARPA, Scanning Sonal, Current Indicator, Chart Plotter, and ECDIS
- Utilizes GNSS such as GPS, Galileo, and GLONASS for high precision
- SBAS compatible (EGNOS, WAAS, MSAS)
- Provides precise data for SOG, COG, ROT, and L/L
- Speed on 3 axis for safe navigating and berthing
- IMO Type-approved as THD, GPS, and ROTI, complies with IEC and ISO requirements
- Easily integrated into the existing shipboard network via Ethernet
- Rapid follow-up rate 40°/s; twice the IMO high speed craft requirements
- Maintenance free and no recurring cost as there are no mechanical parts
- Super short starting time of 90 seconds
- Easy to retrofit by using existing antenna cabling for SC-50/55/60/110/120
- Precision pitch/roll data in Analog and Digital formats for vessel stabilization, Sonar, etc.
- Antenna cable sold separately
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for Furuno Satellite Compass w/4.3in Color LCD and 3-Antenna Receiver (SC130)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!