Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics SM40N-3
This is a secure 4−port KM switch that enables users to share keyboard, mouse, audio, and USB between four different security-level networks and computers. The switch isolates all hosts and protects against data leakage and malicious attacks through the shared peripherals. It provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer’s display border with smooth switching between computers. For use in applications such as high-security organizations, government agencies, military, financial institutions, and any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information.
- Highest security by design and work freely without compromising security
- Prevent information leaks
- Filter USB peripherals
- Smooth switching between computers
- Keyboard lock indication
- Multiple display layouts
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 2 DIN-5 connectors for PS/ 2 keyboard and mouse, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ45 connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 4 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 4 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Power Requirements: 35W max
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- Internal Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Security Certification: NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port KM Switch (SM40N-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!