Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > USB > Startech SVID2USB23
StarTech S-Video/Composite to USB Video Capture Cable with TWAIN and Mac Support (SVID2USB23)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The cable connects to your desktop or laptop computer through USB 2.0, and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, providing a conveniently portable video capture solution that''s more than suitable for use with laptops and desktop computers alike.
- Works with Mac or Windows computers
- Choose from MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4 video encoding
- Features TWAIN support for use with various software titles
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video capture
- Up to 30 fps analog video capture capability at maximum resolution of 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x576(PAL)
- Plug and Play device installation, requires no power adapter
- Snapshot function allows you to capture still images from video
- Small and lightweight design offers convenient portability for on-the-go applications
An easy-to-use device for recording analog video to your computer from external sources, such as a VCR or camcorder the SVID2USB23 offers the perfect solution for Betamax or VHS video capture, with real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 encoding, as well as TWAIN support, to ensure compatibility with a wide range of systems and software.
This analog video capture cable supports a broad range of operating systems, delivering seamless analog video capture for Mac® computers (OS 10.X), and Windows PCs (Windows 7, Windows 2000/XP(32/64-bit)/Vista (32/64-bit)).
Backed by a StarTech's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for StarTech S-Video/Composite to USB Video Capture Cable with TWAIN and Mac Support (SVID2USB23)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!