Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Sewell Direct SW-30147
Sewell S-Link RS-232 Extender over Cat5 - 1000 Meters (SW-30147)
Brand: Sewell Direct
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $7499
List Price: $99.99
This is part of a line by Sewell called Sewell-Link. The s-Link is a CAT5 balun with Serial. It will extend your signal up to 1000 meters. As simple as the name implies, plug in your Serial cable, and the powered Sender unit will plug right into any Ethernet cable (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat7) and extend the video signal up to 1000 meters into a powered Receiver unit. Extend your Serial Signal Anywhere.
- Extend Serial signals 1000 Meters over one UTP Cat5e/6 cable
- Features an aluminum body for heat dissipation
- Powered Transmitter and Receiver to extend serial distances in excess of 3000 feet.
- Supports RS-232/RS-422/RS-485
- Extends serial signal up to 3280 feet. 1000 Meters.
- Supports VESA Standard Resolutions
- Use any Single Cat5, Cat5e, or Cat6 cable
- Supports System Restart
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell S-Link RS-232 Extender over Cat5 - 1000 Meters (SW-30147)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!