Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Access Points > UBIQUITI UAP-IW-US
The UAP-IW is ideal for retrofitting an existing in-wall wired Ethernet jack to a wireless access point. It also provides one RJ45 data port and one PoE port to connect devices like a VoIP phone. The UAP-IW is capable of speeds of up to 150 Mbps with a range of up to 25 m (82 ft).
The UniFi® Enterprise Wi-Fi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. UniFi Access Point (AP) indoor models have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. UniFi AP (UAP) outdoor models have a form factor built to last outdoors.
The UniFi Enterprise Wi-Fi System includes the UniFi Controller software. The software installs on any PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network and is easily accessible through any standard web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Data Range: 150 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 4.9-5.1 GHz
- Instant Deployment: Transform any existing Ethernet outlet into a versatile UniFi AP
- Easy Installation: Upgrade any single-gang Ethernet outlet to UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi AP
- Power over Ethernet: The UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi AP works with a UniFi Switch or any third-party, 802.3af PoE switch
- Versatile data and PoE output: An integrated PoE pass-through port conveniently connects and powers a security camera, VoIP phone, or high-end AP
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi Access Point (UAP-IW-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!