Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > USB > Plugable UGA-4KDP
Plugable USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort Adapter for Multiple Monitors (UGA-4KDP)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $9499
List Price: $99.99
Through this USB Type-C (USB-C) to female Type-A cable, you can plug a legacy USB device you own into your new USB-C equipped laptop, tablet, or phone. There are no active adapters involved here, and the cable is nice and short, so there should not be any signal interference or timing issues associated with active cables. Just a clean, well shielded, straight-through cable that allows you do adapt any USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 peripheral device you already own to that new laptop or tablet.
- 4K USB graphics adapter based on the DL-5500 chipset!
- Highest performance USB graphics solution available.
- Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and DisplayPort cable
- Connect multiple monitors with resolutions as high as 3840×2160 (4K) to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor)
- Connects to Windows PCs via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps).
- USB bus powered (no power adapter required). Adapter is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, but in most cases performance above 1080P over USB 2.0 will likely be unsatisfactory.
- Supports DisplayPort displays up to 3840×2160@30Hz. 3440×1440 displays will refresh at 50Hz. 2560×1600, 2560×1440, 1920×1080 (1080P) and all lower modes will refresh at 60Hz. Note: if using this device with a 4K HDMI display, an HDMI 1.4-compliant “active” adapter such as the Plugable DP-HDMI must be used. Active adapters that only support HDMI 1.3 as well as all passive adapters will limit output to 2560×1440 in most cases
- Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported
note that this is USB 3.0 cable that supports up to 5 Gbps, SuperSpeed
for USB 3.0 devices, with backwards compatible to USB 2.0/1.1 devices.
It is a bit confusing, but "USB 3.0 with USB Type-C connector" is also
called as "USB 3.1 (Gen 1)". In terms of the features, it is the same as
USB 3.0 with transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, and does not have any special
charging capability unless noted.
"USB 3.1 (Gen 2)" is the new standard which supports up to 10 Gbps speed and charging, video and audio capability.
intentionally calls this cable as "USB 3.0" in order to avoid any
confusions you may have. This passive adapter cable simply does the
Type-A to Type-C conversion so that you can physically plug "A" devices
into computers with only a "C" port.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Plugable USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort Adapter for Multiple Monitors (UGA-4KDP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!