Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Hall Research UHBX-S-WP
This is a single gang wall plate sender module which when paired with the compatible receiver, can extend HDMI, bi-directional and PoH (power over HDBaseT™) over distances of up to 150 meters (500 feet) using a single Cat6 cable. The pair can extend HDMI or single-link DVI video of virtually any resolution, to a maximum distance of 500 ft (150 m). Moreover, these extenders comply with Power-over-HDBaseT™ or PoH, hence only one end requires a power supply.
The end identified as PSE (power sourcing equipment) injects power on to the Cat6 cable and the side identified as the powered device is powered through the Cat6 cable. The PSE side requires connection of an AC adapter that supplies 5v DC, while the wall plate side is simply powered through the RJ45 connector from the opposite side.
- Extends HDMI or DVI video to 500 ft on just one Cat6
- Includes RS-232 and IR extension in both directions
- Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI resolutions including 4Kx2K
- Only one end requires power, the other side is powered via UTP
- Power-over-HDBaseT™ meets IEEE 802.3af standard
- Sturdy metal enclosures with mounting provisions
- Complies fully with HDBaseTT standard
- Runs from just one +5vDC supply
- RS232 Supports all baud rates regardless of presence of video
- IR extension is carrier frequency agnostic and supports 30 KHz to 60 KHz modulation to provide compatibility across all IR standards
- Fully isolates ground between TX and RX sides
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research UTP HDBaseT Extender Wall Plate Sender (UHBX-S-WP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!