Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > RG-6 Coax Cables > weBoost WB950650
weBoost RG6 75 Ohm F Male to F Male Coaxial Cable 50 Feet (WB950650)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Limited Stock. Order Now!
Your Price: $1999
List Price: $24.99
Call us for our best price! 877-312-4547
weBoost's Coaxial Cable is perfect for connecting amplifiers to antennas, taps, and splitters. This 50' RG6 cable is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. It has F-male connectors on each end. The cable is used to transfer outside 3G and 4G LTE cellular signal to your amplifier and inside antenna. The 75-Ohm cable is two-feet long and has a durable white jacket for everyday wear and tear.
- 50' low-loss 75-Ohm coaxial cable
- Works with building signal boosters
- Connects amplifiers to antennas, taps & splitters
- Attenuates signal less than 1dB
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications for a home, office, or commercial space
- Has F-Male connectors on each end of cable
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
LengthSizeConnectorLoss per 10-Feet (800 MHz)Loss per 10-Feet (1900 MHz)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for weBoost RG6 75 Ohm F Male to F Male Coaxial Cable 50 Feet (WB950650)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!