Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Netonix WS-12-250-DC
The Netonix WISP Switch model WS-12-250-DC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
- Monitor DC voltage and current into the switch from your batteries, as well as the DC power supply temperature with auto and programmable thermal shutdown
- Program the switch to shut down lower priority POE ports when batteries get low and to restore them when sufficient reserves return or when it detects charging has resumed from solar or wind
- Standard Desktop/Wall mount
- Optional 19” rack mount kit/Din Rail kit
- Operating temperature -25 to 55°C
- Serial console port
- Passive PoE current sensors on each port
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Netonix 12-Port Managed PoE Switch DC 250W (WS-12-250-DC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!