La Crosse Technology WT-5220U-IT Projection Alarm Clock w/ Indoor/Outdoor Temperature This atomic weather clock tells you the outside temperature when you wake in the morning before you've even gotten out of bed! The atomic thermometer clock also displays the indoor temperature as well as relative humidity and hours, minutes and seconds on the large clear digital screen.
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Wirelessly monitors indoor and outdoor temperatures
- Automatic focus of projection and automatically updates for Daylight Savings Time
- Perpetual calendar and time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- Temperature Range: 14°F to 99.9°F indoor and -39.8°F to 139.8°F outdoor
- Includes AC power adapter
- Projection alarm requires 2 AA batteries for backup and sensor requires 2 AA batteries
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The atomic alarm clock receives outdoor temperature information from a remote transmitter. For added convenience, the atomic clock has a projection feature that displays time and temperature on the ceiling or wall.
Here are available downloads related to this product: