Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Vericom XHD60-04393
The Vericom HDMI cable with RedMere technology delivers excellent signal integrity over long distances. With the slimmest cables available, this line is easier to route and hide than traditional HDMI cables. Its length of 60 feet gives you plenty of cable to use. The Vericom high speed HDMI fully supports 3D, 4K, and up to HD 1080p applications. Get high definition video and sound with the Vericom high speed HDMI cable with RedMere.
Pro tip: RedMere technology is directional, so the connector end with the RedMere logo needs to be connected to the source while the other end must be connected to the display.
Features built-in RedMere chip technology that eliminates the need for amplifiers for long cable runs
Ultra-thin cables make for easy installation
Fully-molded connectors with silver metal band for increased durability
Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors
Built-In Ethernet channel for compatible devices
Supports: 3D, 4K, HD 1080p, ARC, SYCC601, Ethernet
CL2-rated for in-wall use
Triple shielded for EMI/RFI protection
- Sturdy construction with fully molded connectors w/ silver metal band for more durability
- Supports: 3D, 4K, HD 1080p, ARC, SYCC601, Ethernet
- Directional; the connector end with the RedMere® logo should be connected to the source
- Built-In Ethernet Channel for Compatible Devices
- CL2 Rated For In-Wall Use (10, 12, 15, 30, 40, 50, 60 & 75 ft.)
- Corrosion Resistant Gold-Plated Connectors
- Triple shielded for EMI/RFI protection
- Packaging: Polybag
- Length: 60'
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom High Speed Ultra-Thin RedMere HDMI Cable 60ft (XHD60-04393)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!