Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Speaker Cable > Vericom XIW10-00451
Multi-conductor sprinkler control cable is a general-purpose irrigation system cable. Cable construction consists of solid bare copper conductor insulated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) compound that provides excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance. These cables are UV resistant and can be buried in the ground.
- Suitable for direct burial use
- Abrasion, crush and moisture resistant
- Conductors are cabled with a black Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) exterior jacket
- Solid bare copper conductors
- 250 foot spool
- Insulation: Color coded polyvinylchloride (PVC) 0.15"
- Outer Jacket: Black polyethylene (PE) Insulation 0.025"
- Temperature: 60° C
- Voltage: 30 volts Conductor
- Conductor: Soft drawn bare copper (ASTM Spec. B-3) Solid (18 awg)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom 18 AWG 10 Conductor Irrigation Control Wire 250-Ft (XIW10-00451)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!