Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Laird YS4506
Laird Technologies 450-470 Yagi Antenna (YS4506)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $10304
List Price: $115.99
Laird's directional gamma matched Yagi antennas are focused on economical and high performance. This UHF yagi series has a 12.2dBi antenna gain and operates on 406-430 MHz frequency range. It is manufactured using high strength 6061-T6 aluminum to withstand heavy ice, high wind and other harsh conditions. Length 44-1/4", Height 14-5/8", and Boom Diameter 7/8".
- 406-512 MHz Specific Frequency, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 300 W Maximum Power, N Female RF Connectors, 100 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity, and 12.2 dB Nominal Gain.
- 20dB Front to Back Ratio, Vertical or Horizontal Polarization Directional Pattern, 58° Horizontal Beamwidth (For Horizontal Polarization), and 67° Vertical Beamwidth (For Vertical Polarization).
- Lightning Protection-Lightning Arrestor LABH350NN (Sold Separately).
- All Yagi antennas ship complete with a high quality cast aluminum mounting kit that includes stainless steel hardware and allows vertical or horizontal orientation during
installation. (VHF models require light assembly).
- Type of Jumper Included- Not Specified.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 450-470 Yagi Antenna (YS4506)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!