Quick and easy grounding for your antenna installation is provided by this device. Wrap the appropriate model strap around an electrically grounded water pipe or metal conduit and tighten the machine screw to snug the strap. Then wrap your antenna ground wire around the machine screw and tighten the compression nut against the ground wire.
- UL approved ground strap
- Two different models accomodate a wide variety of pipe diameters
- Strap body is solid copper, the threaded machine screw and nut assembly is copper plated steel
- The A2412UL strap mesasures 0.5" wide by 12.0" long.
- Accomodates pipe ODs from 1.75" minimum to 3.25" maximum.
- Approximately 0.020" thick.
Use this 6” copper ground strap to help guard against power surges and lightning strikes. Use it in conjunction with other grounding supplies.