Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wireless Routers > CradlePoint AER1600LP6-NA-M
The Cradlepoint AER1600 is designed for the distributed enterprise to intelligently manage converged wired and wireless connectivity for a highly available “connected experience” at the Edge. Ideal for temporary and micro branch networks, this Advanced Edge Routing solution combines cloud-management, advanced security (UTM), WAN Diversity, industry leading 4G LTE failover, high performance WiFi, and dual modem capabilities for deployment versatility when wired lines are too costly or unavailable.
LTE Advanced is the next major evolution in LTE networks. It will help meet customer’s increasing need for additional bandwidth and availability. It means better coverage, better speeds, and better reliability.
Category 6 LTE Advanced is up to 3 times faster than the first generation of LTE (Category 3).
LTE Advanced offers higher capacity with additional LTE bands available that can be aggregated together to increase capacity and enhance the user experience.
Automatically detects active SIM and configures modem for appropriate cellular carrier. Just insert an active SIM and power up.
Included: External 3G/4G mobile broadband modem antennas (2) (SMA) w/ multiplexing for GPS; finger tighten only, 12V 3A AC/DC power adapter (WARNING: using a power adapter other than the one provided may damage the device and will void the warranty), Ethernet cable, Quick Start Guide, Mounting hardware, Modem door screw, Warranty/Regulatory information
Data Usage Alerts (router and per client)
Per-Client Web Filtering, IP Filtering, Content Filtering (basic), Website Filtering
Private Network support (wired and 4G WAN), Cloud-based management
- WAN: LP6 Modems: LTE Advanced LTE/HSPA+ for all North American carriers and European operators (SIM-based Auto- Carrier Selection)
- WAN: Dual integrated modem option (LPE only), Dual SIM slot in each modem, Most models include support for active GPS, Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN switchable)
- WAN: Failover/Failback, Load Balancing, Advance Modem Failure Check, WAN Port Speed Control, WAN/LAN Affinity, IP Passthrough, Standby
- LAN: Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN switchable), LLDP support, VLAN 802.1Q, DHCP Server, Client, Relay
- LAN: DNS and DNS Proxy, DynDNS, Split DNS, UPnP, DMZ
- LAN: Multicast/Multicast Proxy, QoS (DSCP and Priority Queuing), MAC Address Filtering
- OOBM (Out-of-Band Management) via USB to Serial, Cradlepoint Enterprise Cloud Manager (ECM) 2, Web UI, API, CLI, GPS Location, Data Usage Alerts (router and per client), Advanced Troubleshooting (support) 5, Device Alerts, SNMP, SMS control
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for CradlePoint AER1600 with LTE Advanced HSPA WiFi (AER1600LP6-NA-M)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!