Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wireless Routers > CradlePoint AER2100LP6-NA
AER 2100 Features: Optimized for WAN diversity with integrated wired and wireless 4G WAN (including private network support) Dual-band concurrent 802.11ac high performance WiFi Cloud-managed for zero-touch configuration at deployment Advanced routing and best-in-class, cloud-based security options Extensible and easily integrated best-in-class, enterprise applications via an Open API Certified dual modem models for a "cut-the-wire" solution.
LTE Advanced is the next major evolution in LTE networks. It will help meet customer’s increasing need for additional bandwidth and availability. It means better coverage, better speeds, and better reliability.
Category 6 LTE Advanced is up to 3 times faster than the first generation of LTE (Category 3).
LTE Advanced offers higher capacity with additional LTE bands available that can be aggregated together to increase capacity and enhance the user experience.
Automatically detects active SIM and configures modem for appropriate cellular carrier. Just insert an active SIM and power up.
Included: AER 2100 with integrated MC400 4G LTE modem, External 3G/4G mobile broadband modem antennas (2) (SMA) w/ multiplexing for GPS; finger tighten only, External dual-band high-gain WiFi antennas (3) reverse SMA (5 dBi, 2.4 GHz, 5 dBi 5 GHz, VSWR 2); finger, tighten only, 12V 3A AC/DC power adapter, Multipurpose Retaining Tool, Ethernet cable, Quick Start Guide with warranty information
Per-Client Web Filtering
- WAN: LP6: LTE Advanced LTE/HSPA+ (SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for all North American carriers and European operators)
- WAN: Dual integrated modem option, Dual SIM slot in each modem
- WAN: WiFi as WAN, Failover/Failback, Load Balancing, Advance Modem Failure Check
- WAN Port Speed Control, WAN/LAN Affinity, IP Passthrough, Standby
- LAN: VLAN 802.1Q, DHCP Server, Client, Relay, DNS and DNS Proxy
- LAN: DynDNS, UPnP, DMZ
- LAN: Multicast/Multicast Proxy, QoS (DSCP and Priority Queuing), MAC Address Filtering
- Dual-Band Dual-Concurrent (3×3 MIMO)
- Up to 256 connected devices (128 per channel – 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- SSID-based Priority
- GPS Location, Data Usage Alerts (router and per client), Advanced Troubleshooting (support), Auto APN Recovery, Device Alerts, SNMP, SMS control, Serial Redirector
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CradlePoint AER2100 with LTE Advanced HSPA WiFi (AER2100LP6-NA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!