Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wireless Routers > CradlePoint AER3100LP6-NA
The Cradlepoint AER3100 is an all-in-one networking solution that combines routing, multi-WAN support (wired + 4G wireless), dual modems, advanced security (UTM), private network support, and high performance WiFi in a platform that can be deployed, managed, and optimized via the cloud.
Administrators can extend best-in-breed management and security applications to remote branches with a solution that is customizable and lowers the total cost of ownership in a single deployment.
LTE Advanced is the next major evolution in LTE networks. It will help meet customer’s increasing need for additional bandwidth and availability. It means better coverage, better speeds, and better reliability.
Category 6 LTE Advanced is up to 3 times faster than the first generation of LTE (Category 3).
LTE Advanced offers higher capacity with additional LTE bands available that can be aggregated together to increase capacity and enhance the user experience.
Automatically detects active SIM and configures modem for appropriate cellular carrier. Just insert an active SIM and power up.
Device Alerts, SNMP, SMS control
WAN: Advance Modem Failure Check
Data Usage Alerts (router and per client)
- WAN: LP6: LTE Advanced LTE/HSPA+ (SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for all North American carriers and European operators
- WAN: LPE: 4G LTE/HSPA+/EVDO (multi-carrier, North America)
- WAN: Dual integrated modem option
- 13 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN switchable)
- WAN: Failover/Failback
- WAN: Load Balancing
- WAN: Advance Modem Failure Check
- WAN Port Speed Contro
- LAN: 13 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN switchable); Supports four ports of PoE (9-12) for class I, II, or III devices (up to 15W) or two ports high power PoE for class IV devices (up to 30W)
- LAN: LLDP support
- LAN: DHCP Server, Client, Relay
- LAN: DNS and DNS Proxy, DynDNS, Split DNS, UPnP, DMZ
- LAN: Multicast/Multicast Proxy, QoS (DSCP and Priority Queuing), MAC Address Filtering
- Data Usage Alerts (router and per client)
- GPS Location
- Device Alerts, SNMP, SMS control
- VPN and Routing: IPsec Tunnel – up to 40 concurrent sessions, OpenVPN (SSL VPN) 1, L2TP 1, GRE Tunnel, OSPF/BGP/RIP 1, Route Filters (Access Control Lists, Prefix Filters, Route Maps, Communities for BGP), Policy-based Routing, Per-Interface Routing, Static Routing, NAT-less Routing, Virtual Server/Port Forwarding, VTI Tunnel Support, NEMO/DMNR 1, IPv6, VRRP 1, STP 1, NHRP
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CradlePoint AER3100 with LTE Advanced/HSPA WiFi (AER3100LP6-NA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!