Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBIQUITI AF-5X
Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary technology at breakthrough pricing by introducing airFiber X, a modular airFiber radio system that will serve a wide range of frequencies and is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti antennas.
- Operating Frequency: 5150 - 5850 MHz
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.2 x 1.9 (224 x 82 x 48 mm)
- Weight: 0.77 lb (0.35 kg)
- Max. Power Consumption: 12W
- Power Supply: 24V 1A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 131° F (-40 to 55°C)
- Rocket Mount Compatible, GPS Pole Mount (Included)
- 500+ Mbps, aggregate throughput
- 120+ mi (200+ km) range
- Worldwide License-Free 5 GHz frequency
- Intuitive airFiber Configuration Interface
- US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
Building upon the proven design of the airMAX Rocket system, airFiber X allows you to customize airFiber backhaul links or upgrade existing Rocket Point-to-Point (PtP) links. The first airFiber X model is the AF-5X model for use in the 5 GHz frequency band.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti AF-5X airFiber 5GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio (AF-5X)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!