Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBIQUITI AM-V5G-TI
Ubiquiti AM-V5G-Ti Variable Beam Sector (AMV5GTi)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $24599
List Price: $269.99
Building upon our market-leading Rocket™ series, the Rocket™M Titanium features enhanced radio perfomance and superior durability. Thoughtfully engineered with Gigabit Ethernet, RocketM Titanium models achieve massive throughput increase along with unleashed speed. Its Carrier-Class capabilities link distances up to 50+ km and provide breakthrough speed of up to 150+ Mbps real TCPI/IP throughput.
The RocketM Titanium enclosure was specifically designed to improve performance in harsh RF environments and in extreme weather conditions. Enclosed in aircraft-grade aluminum, the RocketM Titanium is a rugged, high-power, linear 2x2 MIMO radio.
Rocket devices may be deployed in PtP bridging or PtMP airMAX BaseStation applications. They can be paired with your choice of airMAX BaseStation™ Sector or RocketDish™ antennas. This versatility gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
- Carrier-Class 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation
- Connectors: 2 x SMA female
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 5.9 x 3.0in (385 x 149 x 76mm)
- Weight: 7.2lbs (3.25kg)
- Reduced Co-Location Interference
- Adjustable Beamwidth Configuration
- Increased Performance
- Frequency Range: 5.45-5.85 GHz
- Gain: 15-17dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Beamwidth angles: 60/90/120 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 3 deg.
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti AM-V5G-Ti Variable Beam Sector (AMV5GTi)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!