Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > American Tower Company AME20-T
American Tower 9 Foot Top Section (AME20-T)
Brand: American Tower Company
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $14999
List Price: $219.99
The Amerite 20 Top Section uses solid rod "Z" brace construction. One of the most versatile, economical and dependable towers for self-supporting (up to 20'), bracketed and guyed applications (guyed tower maximum height: 190 feet). Designed and manufactured by the American Tower Company, builders of communication towers since 1953.
The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality.
- The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality
- This is a special order item - We do not accept returns on towers
- AME 20 (9 foot top section)
- Each section is double bolted for sturdy and dependable joining
- Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
- Tower sections have a 12-1/2" face width, and 1-1/4" x 16 gauge high strength tubing, 50,000 p.s.i.
- "Z" cross bracking is 5/16" solid round bar formed with 7 horizontal steps
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower 9 Foot Top Section (AME20-T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!