Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > American Tower Company AME25
The Amerite 25 Mid Section uses solid rod "Z" brace construction. One of the most versatile, economical and dependable towers for self-supporting (up to 20'), bracketed and guyed applications (guyed tower maximum height: 190 feet). Designed and manufactured by the American Tower Company, builders of communication towers since 1953.
The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality.
- AME 25 10 Foot Mid Section
- Each section is double bolted for sturdy and dependable joining
- Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
- Steel tubing is 50,000 p.s.i.
- Tower sections have a 12-1/2" face width and 1-1/4" high strength tubing legs
- "Z" cross bracking is 5/16" solid round bar formed with 8 horizontal steps
- ***Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions***
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower 10 Foot Mid Section (AME25)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!