Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > American Tower Company AME25-B3
The Amerite 25-B3 (3 Foot 4 Inch In-Ground Base) uses proven solid rod "Z" brace construction. One of the most versatile, economical and dependable towers for self-support (up to 20'), bracketed towers. This base is designed to be embedded directly in concrete as the base to a tower installation. This base is compatible with the Amerite 20 and 25 Series Towers. Designed and manufactured by the American Tower Company, builders of communication towers since 1953.
The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality.
- AME 25-B3 (3 Foot 4 Inch In-Ground Base)
- Each section is double bolted for sturdy and dependable joining
- Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
- Tower base sections have a 12-1/2" face width, and 1-1/4" x 16 gauge high strength tubing, 50,000 p.s.i.
- "Z" cross bracing is 5/16" solid round bar formed
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower 3-Foot 4-Inch Ground Base (AME25-B3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!