Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > American Tower Company AME25-B5
American Tower 5 Foot In-Ground Base Section (AME25-B5)
Brand: American Tower Company
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $10999
List Price: $184.99
The Amerite 25-B5 (5 Foot In-Ground Base) uses proven solid rod "Z" brace construction. This base is designed to be embedded directly in a concrete base foundation for self-supporting (up to 20'), bracketed towers. This base is compatible with the Amerite 20 and 25 Series Towers. Designed and manufactured by the American Tower Company, builders of communication towers since 1953.
The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality.
- The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality
- This is a special order item - We do not accept returns on towers
- AME 25-B5 (5 Foot In-Ground Base)
- Each section is double bolted for sturdy and dependable joining
- Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
- Tower base sections have a 12-1/2" face width, and 1-1/4" x 16 gauge high strength tubing, 50,000 p.s.i.
- "Z" cross bracing is 5/16" solid round bar formed
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower 5 Foot In-Ground Base Section (AME25-B5)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!