Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > American Tower Company AME55-BH
The Amerite AME 55-BH Flat Title Base Plate is designed to be anchored on a flat concrete base foundation for self-supporting towers (up to 20') and bracketed towers. This base is not designed for any tower higher than 20'.
Designed and manufactured by the American Tower Company, builders of communication towers since 1953.
- The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality
- This is a special order item - We do not accept returns on towers
- Each section is double bolted to this base plate for sturdy and dependable joining
- Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
- Steel tubing is 50,000 p.s.i.
- Tower sections have a 18" face width, 1-1/2" high strength tubing legs
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower Tilt Hinged Flat Ground And Roof Base Plate (AME55-BH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!