Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > American Tower Company AME5518B
American Tower Amerite 55 Guyed Tower Kit 180ft 90mph (AME55-18B)
Brand: American Tower Company
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $899999
List Price: $10,000.00
Includes Complete Guyed Wire Kit for up to 90 MPH winds. The Amerite 55 AME55 Tower, using proven solid rod, Z cross brace construction. One of the most versatile, economical and dependable towers for self-supporting, bracketed and guyed applications. Tower sections have a 18" face width, 1.50" high strength steel tubing legs. Sections are then hot dipped galvanized after welding and fabrication assuring you of a long life finish.
- The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Great place to mount an antenna to get your signal over obstacles.
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
- This is a special order item - We do not accept returns on towers
- Call 877-312-4547 for accessories
Here’s a tower that is high in quality yet low in price. Compare it with any tower on the market today!
Towers Consist of:
(1) AME55-BGR Fixed 3-Prong Base
(1) 5019 Pier Pin
(1) Complete Guy Wire Kit
• Use as communication radio towers
• Floodlight and loud speaker towers
• Wireless/Broadband towers
• UHF areas/Digital Reception
• Fringe and deep fringe areas
• Each section is double bolted for sturdy and dependable joining
• Standard 10 foot sections
• Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
• Steel tubing is 50,000 p.s.i. (ASTM A513)
• Manufactured to precise tolerances, assuring you a perfect installation
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower Amerite 55 Guyed Tower Kit 180ft 90mph (AME55-18B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!