Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > A-NeuVideo ANI-28UHDDA
A-NeuVideo 2x8 UHD HDR HDMI Splitter Individual Output Scaller (ANI-28UHDDA)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $47250
List Price: $595.99
This Switching Splitter with HDCP 2.2 is an advanced solution providing high-performance audio and video support including HDR and other features defined by the HDMI 2.0a specification. 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR, are able to be passed along to the eight outputs. Pass-through of multiple digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream with audio sampling rates up to 192kHz are also supported. An independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable HDCP performance.
This splitter also includes a special “Group Mode” which allows the unit to function as two independent 1x4 splitters. When Group Mode is enabled, each of the (2) HDMI inputs are routed to their own discrete set of (4) outputs. When a mixture of displays with different specifications are connected, each output can be configured to scale 4K to 1080p or apply color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0), as appropriate. Support for the CEC “active source” command to periodically reset input selection on CEC-compatible connected displays is also included. This unit provides an intuitive set of front panel controls with an OSD as well as RS-232 control options.
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible and HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.0 compliant
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video signals
- (8) output HDMI splitter with (2) selectable inputs and automatic input switching support
- Special “Group Mode” allows the unit to function as two independent 1x4 splitters in a single box
- Supports current 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats
- Per-output, selectable, 4K to 1080p down-scaling/color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0)
- Controllable via front-panel buttons with OSD and RS-232
- RS-232 [3-Pin Terminal Block] & USB [Mini-B]
- ~16 ft/5M,
4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- ~32 ft/10M,
- ~49 ft/15M,
- 5V/3A DC (US/EU Standards, CE/FCC/UL Certified)
- 12VDC/1.25A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL
- Human Body Model:
- ±8 kV (air-gap
- ±6 kV (contact
- 9.4 x 1 x 4 in (240x24x103mm)
RH (no condensation)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-NeuVideo 2x8 UHD HDR HDMI Splitter Individual Output Scaller (ANI-28UHDDA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!