Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > ShinyBow USA ANI-353
A-Neuvideo- Component Video w/Audio or VGA w/Audio to HDMI Scaler (ANI-353)
Brand: ShinyBow USA
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $99
List Price: $175.00
The ANI-353 is a true two-in-one converter: VGA (with audio) or Component (with audio) to HDMI Scaler for 720p or 1080p output.
The ANI-353 Component Video (YPbPr) to HDMI converter box transforms HD component video YPbPr and Audio R/L to a HDMI output. It enables the connection of devices with YPbPr outputs, e.g. PSP, PS2, Wii, XBOX, STB, DVD Player, Projector, etc. to a HDTV, offering you perfect view when you watch movies or play games. If you have a PC or laptop with a VGA output, or you have a device like a PSP, DVD, Wii, or XBOX with a component output, and you wish to connect it to a HDTV, then ANI-353 VGA and Component to HDMI Scaler is your best solution.
The ANI-353 has high-quality chip set that performs a real scaling function. The ANI-353 will up-scale a standard analog VGA signal (with audio) or Component Video (with audio) to a single HDMI output with embedded digital audio (stereo). The output is selected between either 720p or 1080p to avoid compatibility problems.
- Compared to VGA to HDMI Converters without a scaler, the advantage of ANI-353 is it works with all brands and models of PCs and HDTVs. There is no resolution compatibility problem and the users need not set the resolution of the PC or the HDTV
- The ANI-353 VGA and Component to HDMI Scaler provides a real scaler function, and the output resolution is switchable between 720p and 1080p to avoid capability problems
- The ANI-353 is a VGA (with audio) to HDMI Scaler + Component (with audio) to HDMI Scaler all in one box
- Up-scale PC VGA or Component Video (YPbPr) signal to standard HDMI
- Input: 1x VGA stereo audio, 1x Component Video (YPbPr) with stereo audio
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3b and HDCP
- Plug-n-play. No software is needed
- Output: 1x HDMI
- Supports VGA Input Resolutions:
- Supports adjust phase position, underscan, overscan, automatically.
- Resolutions supported:
- 640x480 (60Hz)
- 800x600 (60Hz)
- 1024x768 (60Hz)
- 1280x720 (60Hz)
- 1280x768 (60Hz)
- 1280x960 (60Hz)
- 1280x1024 (60Hz)
- 1360x768 (60Hz)
- 1366x768 (60Hz)
- 1400x1050 (60Hz)
- 1440x900 (60Hz)
- 1600x900 (60Hz)
- 1680x1050 (60Hz)
- 1920x1080 (60Hz)
- Supports CVBS Input: NTSC, PAL
- Supports YPbPr Input Resolutions:
- Supports automatic signal and mode detect
- DDC Signal: 5Vp-p(TTL)
- TMDS Signal: 0.5-1.0Vp-p
- HDMl Output Resolutions: 720p@50/60Hz,
- Power Consumption: 3W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.3 x 3.35 x 1 in (18.5x8.5x2.5
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-Neuvideo- Component Video w/Audio or VGA w/Audio to HDMI Scaler (ANI-353)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!