Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > A-NeuVideo ANI-88VGA
A-Neuvideo- 8x8 VGA Matrix Routing Switch w/ Audio (ANI-88VGA)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The ANI-88VGA Matrix Routing Switch with Audio routes high quality VGA video and stereo audio from any of the (8) VGA and audio sources to any of the (8) VGA displays and audio receivers. The (8) outputs give you the choice of sending audio and video signals up to (8) displays in any combinations.
Any (8) to any (8) true matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. It eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect sources to a display equipped with (1) input. It works with a wide variety of VGA sources such as computers, security cameras and DVRs.
- Each display's inputs can be switched with the IR remote control, front panel buttons or through RS-232
- Allows any source with audio to be displayed on multiple displays with audio at the same time
- Allows any VGA display with audio to view any source with audio at any time
- Supports highest video resolutions of 1920x1200, 1080p at 60Hz
- Supports highest video amplifier bandwidth to 500MHz
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-Neuvideo- 8x8 VGA Matrix Routing Switch w/ Audio (ANI-88VGA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!