Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > A-NeuVideo ANI-HDRF
The ANI-HDRF product is designed to convert an HDMI signal to an HD digital TV signal based on the DVB-T CAT5 transmission mode using 64QAM. The ANI-HDRF utilizes traditional coax cable and splitters to allow for multiple transmitters and receivers to share one cable. You can also interject an off-air or other modulated signal from other sources on the same coax. Using 64QAM produces a crystal clear image that you expect form HDTV.
The ANI-HDRF is comprised of both a transmitter and a receiver. Retains channel settings after power is removed. Both components are required to make this system work. You cannot use the ANI-HDRF Transmitter alone and a television with a built-in QAM tuner to receive the signal. You must also use the ANI-HDRF Receiver.
- Includes both transmitter and receiver units
- Convert an HDMI signal to an HD digital TV signal based on the DVB-T CAT5 transmission mode using 64QAM
- Produces a crystal clear image that you expect form HDTV while using 64QAM
- Multiple Tx and Rx in any combination
- Resolutions up to 1080p @ 50/60Hz
- HDMI over a single coax cable
- HDCP compliant
- Easy Setup
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-NeuVideo HDMI Upto 1080p RF Over Single Coax TX RX (ANI-HDRF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!