Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > A-NeuVideo ANI-MODZ32
The ANI-MODZ32 Modular Matrix is designed to allow the switching and distribution of 32 source devices to 32 connected displays (model specific), either directly via a HDMI, DVI or CAT5e/6/7 outputs to compatible receivers, providing control options. (Dependent on module configuration). Providing unparalleled levels of flexibility, with an advanced modular design, these models can be setup in a wide variety of combinations allowing users the ability to tailor the Matrix to their requirements by simply adding or removing the input or output modules as required.
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Interchangeable input and output modules
- Input and output module types can be mixed and added in multiples of (8) from 8x8 ((1) Input module, (1) Output module) up to 32x32 ((4) Input modules, (4) Output modules) with HDMI, DVI, CAT5e/6/7 and VGA (Input only) connection types
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p and 4K2K@24/25/30Hz
- Supports control of the matrix via front panel buttons, remote control, RS-232, Telnet and WebGUI controls
- Supports (10) available preset settings
- Supports (3) EDID Modes: Standard, Dynamic and Manual
- Dual removable power supply units (*Except the ANI-MODZ8)
- DVI Monitor Port included on the 16x16 and 32x32 models
- Supports HDMI cable input lengths for up to ~50 ft/15M each way (1080p@8bit resolution), ~33 ft/10M (1080p@12bit resolution) or ~17 ft/5M (4K2K@30Hz resolution)
- Supports CAT5e/6/7 cable output lengths for up to ~330 ft/100M (1080p@8bit/12bit resolution) or ~230 ft/70M (4K2K@30Hz resolution) dependent on board capabilities
- HDBaseTT 5PlayT convergence supports UHD Video, HD Audio, PoC, Ethernet and IR/RS-232 Control
- HDBaseTT 4PlayT convergence supports HD Video, HD Audio, PoC and IR/RS-232 Control
- HDBaseTT 3PlayT convergence supports HD Video, HD Audio and IR/RS-232 Control
The Modular Matrix is supplied with dual removable internal power supply units, (Except the ANI-MODZ8 which has only one PSU) which allow for easy inspection and maintenance. Also included is a DVI output for local monitoring of the output, allowing installers to easily monitor, test and configure the Inputs and Outputs on installation.
In addition, this matrix also features IP control allowing users to access and control the matrix remotely while also allowing additional options for integration of a third-party control system. This product has a 3 year warranty.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-NeuVideo 32x32 Modular Matrix Switcher (ANI-MODZ32)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!