Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Bud Industries ANS-3819
The Bud Industries ANS-3819 die cast aluminum NEMA box (natural aluminum finish) is unique in that the electronic equipment enclosure is NEMA and IP rated and provides EMI / RFI protection. Outside dimensions of this electrical enclosure box are 7.87 x 5.91 x 2.95 inches and interior dimensions are 7.00 x 5.03 x 2.71 inches. Recessed area on cover surface for decals.
- This wall mount enclosure box is ideal for instrumentation, meters, junction boxes, industrial applications, and other sensitive electronic applications requiring EMI / RFI protection. Easily machined and modified to your particular requirements.
- The watertight NEMA enclosure is constructed from a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy with a thick wall construction for improved strength and rigidity in heavy-duty applications.
- The Bud Industries die cast aluminum NEMA box features a double gasket system; one with silicone for NEMA and IP ratings and one wire-mesh with sponge rubber gasket to provide EMI / RFI protection. One-piece molded outer Silicone gasket provides reliable and long lasting sealing to meet NEMA 4X and IP67 requirements.
- The boxes are ideal for outdoor or factory floor wireless applications due to the NEMA 12 and NEMA 4 capabilities, or for medical environments due to the IP66 and IP67 ratings.
- Made from rugged #ADC-12 die-cast aluminum ally with a thick wall (.098-inch) construction, they are perfect for any environment and provides strength and rigidity for heavy duty applications. Bonus features include a recessed area on the cover surface and captive stainless-steel (M4) cover assembly screws. External mounting brackets sold separately.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Bud Industries 7.87" x 5.91" x 2.95" Die Cast Aluminum NEMA Box (ANS-3819)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!