Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Telewave ANT150D3-4UT
The Telewave ANT150D3-4UT consists of a dual dipole array antenna with a precision phasing harness for optimum performance. The antenna horizontal pattern is field adjustable, for any current or future coverage requirements. The wide bandwidth and high efficiency of these antennas make them ideal for many applications.
Item Height 89 inches and Item Length 33 inches.
- Each dipole element is constructed with 6061-T6 aluminum, and welded at the base for maximum strength.
- Each antenna is also completely sealed with our high-tech TxylanT coating, which resists water and ice buildup, and provides exceptional protection from corrosive gases, UV radiation, salt spray, acid rain and windblown abrasives.
- The phasing harness is fully sealed by Telewave's Millenium SealT technology. Provides 4 degrees electrical uptilt.
- 138-174 MHz Specific Frequency, 3 dBd / 6 dBd Gain, Vertical Polarization, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, N Male RF Connectors, and 175 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Type of Jumper Included- Not Specified.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 138-174 MHz Dual Dipole Antenna with 4 Degree Uptilt (ANT150D3-4UT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!