Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Telewave ANT150D6-9-1DT
The Telewave ANT150D6-9 antenna consists of a 4-element dipole array with a precision phasing harness for optimum performance and one degree of electrical downtilt. Item Height 195 inches and Item Length 33 inches.
- The wide bandwidth and high efficiency of these antennas make them ideal for many applications, including military communications and amateur radio.
- Each dipole element is constructed with 6061-T6 aluminum, and welded at the base for maximum strength. Each antenna is also completely sealed with our high-tech TxylanT coating, which resists water and ice buildup, and provides exceptional protection from corrosive gases, UV radiation, salt spray, acid rain and windblown abrasives.
- The phasing harness is fully sealed by Telewave's Millenium SealT technology. All components are at DC ground potential for lightning protection.
- 138-174 MHz Specific Frequency, 18 deg Vertical Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 200 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Male RF Connectors, and 100 Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Each dipole element includes a heavy-duty custom clamp set for mounting to a 1.5"-2.5" diameter galvanized steel support pipe or tower leg.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 138-174 MHz Dipole Antenna 1DT (ANT150D6-9-1DT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!