Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Telewave ANT275D6-9
Telewave 230-330 MHz 6-9dB Dipole Antenna (ANT275D6-9)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $138632
TELEWAVE 230-330 MHz 6-9dB 500W Dipole and Dipole Array Antenna. The Telewave ANT275D6-9 -Folded Dipole Antenna 230-330 MHz, consists of 4-element dipole array antennas with a precision phasing harness for optimum performance. The antenna horizontal pattern is field adjustable, for any current or future coverage requirements. The wide bandwidth and high efficiency of these antennas make them ideal for many applications, including military communications, trunking, and business. 195" x 36".
Adjustable, Offset Circular, Cardiod, Bi-Directional Pattern.
- Each dipole element is constructed with 6061-T6 aluminum, and welded at the base for maximum strength.
- Each antenna is also completely sealed with our high-tech Txylan coating, which resists water and ice buildup, and provides exceptional protection from corrosive gases, UV radiation, salt spray, acid rain and windblown abrasives. The phasing harness is fully sealed by Telewave's Millenium Seal technology.
- 230-330 MHz Specific Frequency, 6 dBd / 9 dBd Gain, Vertical Polarization, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, and DC Ground Lightning Protection.
- N Male RF Connectors, Pigtail Connector Placement, 175 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity, 50 Ohms Impedance, and 15° Vertical Beamwidth.
- Includes harness with N Male termination. Heavy duty clamp set Mounting hardware included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 230-330 MHz 6-9dB Dipole Antenna (ANT275D6-9)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!