Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Telewave ANT400D6-9
The Telewave ANT400D6-9 antenna consists of a 4-element dipole array with a precision phasing harness for optimum performance. The antenna horizontal pattern is field adjustable, for any current or future coverage requirements. The wide bandwidth and high efficiency of these antennas make them ideal for many applications, including military communications, TETRA trunking, and amateur radio. Item Length 74 inches, and Item Width 14 inches.
- Each dipole element is constructed with 6061-T6 aluminum, and welded at the base for maximum strength. Each antenna is also completely sealed with our high-tech Txylan coating, which resists water and ice buildup, and provides exceptional protection from corrosive gases, UV radiation, salt spray, acid rain and windblown abrasives.
- The phasing harness is fully sealed by Telewave's Millennium Seal technology. All components are at DC ground potential for lightning protection.
- Up to 15 degrees of electrical uptilt or downtilt may be specified for D3 or D6-9 models. Desired tilt angle must be included on the order, and consultation with our antenna engineering staff is requested.
- 360-450 MHz Specific Frequency, 6 dBd / 9 dBd Gain, Vertical Polarization, 15 deg Vertical Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Male RF Connectors, Pigtail Connector Placement, and 175 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Each dipole element includes a heavy-duty custom clamp set for mounting to a 1.5"-2.5" diameter galvanized steel support pipe or tower leg.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 360-450 MHz and 6 dB- 9 dB Exposed Dipole Antenna (ANT400D6-9)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!