Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Telewave ANT415F8DIN
The Telewave ANT415F8-DIN is an extremely rugged, high gain, fiberglass collinear antenna, designed for operation in all environmental conditions. Item Height 240 inches, Item Length 2.75 inches, and Item Width 2.75 inches.
- The antenna is constructed with brass and copper elements, connected at DC ground potential for lightning impulse protection.
- All junctions are fully soldered to prevent RF intermodulation, and each antenna is completely protected within a rugged, high tech radome to ensure survivability in the worst environments.
- The "Cool Blue" radome provides maximum protection from corrosive gases, ultraviolet radiation, icing, salt spray, acid rain, and windblown abrasives.
- 395-436 MHz Specific Frequency, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, and 150 Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- The ANT415F8-DIN includes an ANTC482 dual clamp set for mounting to a 1.5" to 3.5" O.D. support pipe, and a recessed 7/16 DIN female termination. Type of Jumper Included- Not Specified.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 395-436 MHz 8.5dB Fiberglass Antenna (ANT415F8DIN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!