Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Telewave ANT500F6DIN
Telewave 470-512 MHz and 6 dBd Fiberglass Collinear Antenna (ANT500F6DIN)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $142990
The Telewave ANT500F6 is an extremely rugged, medium gain, fiberglass collinear antenna, designed for operation in all environmental conditions. The antenna is constructed with brass and copper elements, connected at DC ground potential for lightning impulse protection. Item Length 98 inches, and Item Width 2.375 inches.
- All junctions are fully soldered to prevent RF intermodulation, and each antenna is completely protected within a rugged, high tech radome to ensure survivability in the worst environments.
- The Cool Blue radome provides maximum protection from corrosive gases, ultraviolet radiation, icing, salt spray, acid rain, and wind blown abrasives.
- The ANT500F6 includes an ANTC482 dual clamp set for mounting to a 1.5" to 3.5" O.D. support pipe and direct 7/16 DIN female termination.
- 470-512 MHz Specific Frequency, 8.15 dBi Gain, 6 dBd Gain, Vertical Polarization, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Jumper is Included. ANTC482 clamp set mounting Hardware Included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 470-512 MHz and 6 dBd Fiberglass Collinear Antenna (ANT500F6DIN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!