Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Telewave ANT734-960F2DIN
The Telewave ANT734-960F2 is an extremely rugged collinear antenna, with moderate gain and wide vertical beamwidth. This compact, wideband antenna produces 2.5 dBd gain, and is designed for operation in all environmental conditions. The antenna is constructed with brass and copper elements, with a path to ground potential for lightning impulse protection. Item Height 38 inches,
Item Length 2.75 inches and Item Width 2.75 inches.
- All junctions are fully soldered to prevent RF intermodulation, and each antenna is completely protected within a rugged, high tech radome to ensure survivability in the worst environments.
- The “Cool Blue” radome provides maximum protection from corrosive gases, ultraviolet radiation, icing, salt spray, acid rain, and windblown abrasives.
- 734-960 MHz Specific Frequency, 4.65 dBi Gain, Vertical Polarization, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection.
- 0 deg Fixed Electrical Downtilt, 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 200 Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Type of Jumper Included- Not Specified. The ANT734-960F2 includes the ANTC485 dual clamp set for mounting to a 1.5" to 3" O.D. support pipe.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 734-960 MHz and 2.5 dB Omni Collinear Antenna (ANT734-960F2DIN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!