Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Telewave ANT750D
he Telewave ANT750D is a single element dipole antenna with a precision phasing harness for optimum performance. The antenna horizontal pattern is field adjustable, for any current or future coverage requirements. Item Height 2 inches, Item Length 7 inches, and Item Width 10 inches.
- The wide bandwidth and high efficiency of these antennas make them ideal for many applications, including trunking, business, public safety, and government communication. Each dipole element is constructed with 6061-T6 aluminum, and welded at the base for maximum strength.
- Each antenna is also completely sealed with our high-tech Txylan coating, which resists water and ice buildup, and provides exceptional protection from corrosive gases, UV radiation, salt spray, acid rain and windblown abrasives.
- The phasing harness is fully sealed by Telewave's Millenium Seal technology. All components are at DC ground potential for lightning protection.
- 700-825 MHz Specific Frequency, Vertical Polarization, 68 deg Vertical Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Male RF Connectors, and 100 Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Each dipole element includes a heavy-duty custom clamp set for mounting to a 1.5"-2.5" diameter galvanized steel support pipe or tower leg. Harness Feed Cable with N-Male Jumper also Included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 700-825 MHz Single Exposed Dipole (ANT750D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!