Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Telewave ANT750D6-9DIN
The Telewave antenna consists of a 4-element dipole array antenna with a precision phasing harness for optimum performance. Item Height 42 inches, and Item Length 7 inches.
- The antenna horizontal pattern is field adjustable, for any current or future coverage requirements.
- The wide bandwidth and high efficiency of this antenna make it ideal for many applications, including trunking, business, public safety, and government communication.
- 700-825 MHz Specific Frequency, Adjustable Antenna Pattern, 6 dBd / 9 dBd Gain, 8.1 dBi / 11.1 dBi Gain, Vertical Polarization, and 18 deg Vertical Beamwidth.
- 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, 7/16 DIN Male RF Connectors, Pigtail Connector Placement, and 200 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Jumper Included. Clamp set for 1.5-2.5" OD mounting Hardware Included.
Product Reviews for Telewave 700-825 MHz 6-9 dB Exposed Dipole Antenna (ANT750D6-9DIN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!