Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Telewave ANT75D
TELEWAVE ANT75D 66-88 MHz Single Dipole Antenna. Adjustable: Offset circular. 22 MHz bandwidth with no tuning required. Item Height 65 inches, and Item Length 2.25 inches.
- The horizontal pattern is adjustable, and multiple elements can be stacked for increased gain and pattern control.
- Constructed with 6061-T6 aluminum, and is welded at the base for maximum strength.
- Sealed with our high-tech Txylan coating, which resists water and ice buildup, and provides exceptional protection from corrosive gases, UV radiation, salt spray, acid rain and windblown abrasives.
- 66-88 MHz Specific Frequency, Offset Circular Antenna Pattern, 2.5 dBd Gain, Vertical Polarization, 78 deg Vertical Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Male RF Connectors, and 125 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Jumper Included. Clamp Set (1.5"-3.5" OD) Hardware Included.
Product Reviews for Telewave 66-88 MHz Single Dipole Antenna (ANT75D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!