Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Telewave ANT940F6
The Telewave ANT940F6 is an extremely rugged, medium gain, fiberglass collinear antenna, designed for operation in all environmental conditions. The antenna is constructed with brass and copper elements, connected at DC ground potential for lightning impulse protection. Item Height 56 inches, Item Length 2.375 inches, and Item Width 2.375 inches.
- All junctions are fully soldered to prevent RF intermodulation, and each antenna is completely protected within a rugged, high tech radome to ensure survivability in the worst environments.
- The "Cool Blue" radome provides maximum protection from corrosive gases, ultraviolet radiation, icing, salt spray, acid rain, and wind blown abrasives.
- 870-965 MHz Specific Frequency, 6.1 dBd Gain, Vertical Polarization, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 500 W Maximum Power, N Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 200 Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- The ANT940F6 includes an ANTC482 dual clamp set for mounting to a 1.5" to 3.5" O.D. support pipe, and a 24" removable RG-213 N-Male jumper.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 870 - 965 MHz Fiberglass Collinear Antenna with 6 dBd (ANT940F6)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!