Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > RFS APXV9ERR18-C-A20
RFS 806-1995 MHz 80 Degree Triple Band Dual Polarized Antenna.
Features 4 ports in 1900 MHz and 2 ports in 800 MHz. Item Height 72 inches, Item Length 7.9 inches, and Item Width 11.8 inches.
- Variable electrical downtilt provides enhanced precision in controlling intercell interference. The tilt is infield adjustable 0-10 degrees. Independent control of electrical downtilt for 800 and PCS bands.
- 806-1995 MHz Specific Frequency, 14 dBi / 17 dBi / 17 dBi Gain, 11.9 dBd / 14.9 dBd / 14.9 dBd Gain, 27 dB Minimum Front Back Ratio, and +/- 45 Degrees / Dual Polarization.
- 80 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 250 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, Variable Electrical Downtilt, 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Jumper Not Included.
- Diecasted Aluminum and Galvanized Steel Hardware Included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS 806-1995 MHz 80Deg Triple Band Dual Polarized Antenna (APXV9ERR18-C-A20)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!